Before going to the License branch to obtain a new title for a mobile home, obtain a title transfer, or allow a...
Equipment for Rent
The Soil and Water Conservation office has equipment you can rent to support your erosion control and water conservation needs. The equipment we rent, and the associated rental rates are:
- Strawchopper $50 for 2 hours, $15 for each additional hour
- Used to spread straw over a seeded area for erosion control
- Crimper - $25/job
- Used to push straw into the earth following the spreading of straw over a seeded area.
- 7Ft no-tlll Great Plains Drill - $75 up to 10 acres, $10 for each additional acre
- Used to "drill" seed into the ground
- 8Ft Brillion Grass Seeder - $75 up to 10 acres, $10 for each additional acre
- Used to seed lawns, waterways, etc.
- Tree Auger - $25 + $10 for each hour used
- Used to drill holes for planting trees
- Tree Bar - $25 for 2 days
- Used to dig holes for tree planting
- Measuring Wheel - $10 for 2 days
- Used to measure long distances over terrain