Before going to the License branch to obtain a new title for a mobile home, obtain a title transfer, or allow a...
The Clerk's office is where you can apply for a US Passport.
You must complete form DS 11 - Application for a US Passport if any of the following are true
- You have never been issued a U.S. passport or
- You are under age 16 or
- You were under age 16 when your previous passport was issued or
- Your most recent U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago or
- Your most recent U.S. passport was lost or stolen or
- Your name has changed since your previous U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
You can complete and print Form DS 11 On-Line and bring it to the clerk's office along with, two passport photos and one of the following documents:
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
- Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of Citizenship
DS 11 forms are avaliable in the clerk's office.
The fee for filing for a US Passport is:
- For ages 16 and over: $100.00
- Under age 16: $85
For more information visit the US Department of State, Passports home page at travel.state.gov/passport