The Soil & Water Conservation District gives away free white pine seedlings every year. Apply by October 1 at...
Property Records Search & GIS Access
Real Estate Property Assessment Records are a matter of public record. On-line real estate property information is now provided to you, as a public service, by the Assessor's office of Randolph County Indiana. You can access every residential and commercial property record within our database. With unlimited access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, what previously required a time consuming trip to the Assessor's office, can now be at your fingertips in a matter of minutes.
Once you have located the real estate property assessment record, you can click on the GIS link to visit the Randolph County Geographical Information System (GIS) to see an aerial photograph of the property with approximate boundary lines outlined.
- Parcel Number
The Real Estate Property Assessment Records contain:
- Owners name(s), address, and the date the real estate was transferred into the owners' name
- Location Description information including the taxing unit, township, parcel address, section & plat, a routing number, and a partial legal description of the property.
- The parcel type section which includes the property class code, the neighborhood code, the neighborhood factor, and a street/road code.
- The topography section which specifies, using a Y=Yes and N=No indicator, whether the topography of the land is level ground, high or low ground, rolling ground, or swampy ground.
- The Services section which specifies, using a Y=Yes and N=No indicator, If the following services are present on the property: Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, Electricity, Sidewalk, Alley
- The Assessment Information section includes the following:
- Current Land Value, Residential Land Value, Deeded Acreage,
- Current Improvements Value, Residential Improvements Value, Average Value per acre
- Current Total Value, Total Value of the Residence & Residential land, and the Appraisal Date
- The Commercial Land Values
- The Farmland Value
- The Homesite Value
- Dwelling Details including a sketch of the primary structure
- Additional information is available regarding the land, improvements, and sales disclosures.