Before going to the License branch to obtain a new title for a mobile home, obtain a title transfer, or allow a...
Your Randolph County veterans advocate provides many services for county veterans including assistance in filing for VA benefits and claims including claims for widows, spouses, and orphans of veterans.
The advocate also provides transportation to and from VA Medical facilities.
Call Mike Kennedy - your Veteran's Advocate, at 765.584.1463
VA Benefits may include:
- Education Benefits
- Compensation & Pension Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Education
- Home Loans
- Survivors Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
The VA provides the following general benefit information:
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors
- Benefits for Returning Veterans of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom
- Benefit Fact Sheets | En Español
Regional VA Facilities
- Muncie Community Based Outreach Clinic
- Richmond Community Based Outreach Clinic
- Marion VA Medical Center
- Ft. Wayne VA Medical Center
- Indianapolis (Roudebush) VA Medical Center
- Dayton VA Medical Center