The Soil & Water Conservation District gives away free white pine seedlings every year. Apply by October 1 at...
Randolph County Auditor
The Randolph County Auditor is Mary Ann Lenkensdofer, a Randolph County official elected for a four year term. The auditor is a constitutional officer and is the fiscal officer for the county. The auditor is the coordinator of tax collection and distribution, and the county "Comptroller".
Randolph County Auditor
100 S Main St, Room 102
Winchester, IN 47394
Auditor Staff include:
- Mary Ann Lenkensdofer - Auditor
- Jessica Olson - Chief Deputy Auditor
- Paula Albin - Payroll & New Hire Processing
- Debbie Grubbs - Ditch Assess, Wheel Tax, Exemptions, Deductions
- Danita Saintignon - Accounts Payable, Tax Sale
- Lora Simmons - Real Estate Transfers
- Fred Hoffman - IT Admin ~ GIS Coordinator
In Randolph County, the Auditor's office has many responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Human Resources Processes including
- New Hire Processing
- Management of the GIS System
- Sales Disclosure and Deed Transfer Processing
- Certifying Assessed Valuations of Real Estate for Tax purposes.
- Managing Real Estate Exemption/Deduction Processing
- Compiling Budgets and information to determine budgets for county departments
- Processing Ditch Assessments
- Auditing Tax Sale Data
- Acting as clerk to, and providing administrative assistance to the county commissioners and the county council (preparing agendas and minutes) for the Commissioners Meetings and County Council Meeting for the county
- Accounts Payable administrator for the county
- Distributing taxes (collected by the Treasurer) to the governmental units and agencies for which they were collected
- Preparing plats that show the ownership and assessed valuation of each parcel in each township in the county (as part of the tax function)
- Processing excise & wheel tax distributions
- Developing financial analysis and cash flow projections and assist in budget preparations.
- Filing an annual financial report with the state board of accounts.
- Maintaining the Randolph County Ordinances.
Directions to the Auditors Office
From US Hwy 27 take exit 32 west/Washington St to Main Street. Turn left on Main street to find parking located around the Courthouse square. Using the east entrance, our office is located on the 1st floor, room 102, first door on the left.