Road repairs are funded from taxes you pay on gasoline taxes charged at pumps at gas stations in Indiana.
Community Corrections is involved in providing offender services for persons who have been convicted of a crime and sentenced by the court. These services are included, but not limited to:
The Community Corrections Department Executive Director is Robin Vickery. Robin oversees the activities of 3 full-time and 2 Part-Time staff members.
216 S. Meridian Street
Winchester, IN 47394
Community Corrections Staff
Community Corrections Staff members include:
- Work Release Program Case Manager - Lisa Hensley
- Home Detention Program Case Manager - Tammy Mangas
- Community Service Program Coordinator - Rhoda Davis
- Community Transition Program Director & Executive Director of Community Corrections - Robin Vickery
- Surveillance Officer - Micah Price
- Surveillance Officer/Secretary - Kristy Burris
- Surveillance Officer - Scott Hensley