The county maintains a geographic information system with a wealth of information including an aerial view of your...
Community Corrections is involved in providing offender services for persons who have been convicted of a crime and sentenced by the court. These services are included, but not limited to:
The Community Corrections Department Executive Director is Robin Vickery. Robin oversees the activities of 3 full-time and 2 Part-Time staff members.
216 S. Meridian Street
Winchester, IN 47394
Community Corrections Staff
Community Corrections Staff members include:
- Work Release and Home Detention Program Case Manager -Lisa Hensley
- Home Detention Program Case Manager - Joe Hyre
- Community Service Program Coordinator - Rhoda Davis
- Community Transition Program Case Manager & Executive Director of Community Corrections - Robin Vickery
- Surveillance Officer -
- Surveillance Officer/Secretary -
- Surveillance Officer - Scott Hensley