Did you know the Clerk's Office is now accepting credit/debit cards (EXCEPT WHEN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT)? There is a $...
Randolph County Health Department Mission Statment
At the Randolph County Health Department, we Prevent, Promote, and Protect. Committing to the core functions of public health: assessment, assurance, and policy development, the Randolph County Health Department protects the health of the citizens of Randolph County through the compassionate guidance of access to basic health services, diligent assurance of a healthy environment, and reliable disaster prepardness. We enthusiastically promote individual and community wellness with an emphasis on disease and injury prevention.
Randolph County Health Officer: Kenneth Sowinski, M.D.
The health department is open from 9:00 am-noon and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm M-F. We are closed on all major holidays.
Contact the Health Department
The Health Department is located in room 202 on the 2nd floor of the the Randolph Center for Family Opportunity building.
The mailing address is:
Randolph County Health Department
325 South Oak Street, Suite #202
Winchester, IN 47394-2247
Phone: (765) 584-1155
Fax: (765) 584-3226
The health department staff includes:
Valerie Gibson - Administrator/Registrar Ext. 25 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Harris - County Sanitarian Ext. 14 email@example.com
Wendy McDavid - Public Health Nurse Ext 26 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marita Runkle - immunization/Nurse Educator Ext. 12 email@example.com
Matt Simmons - Preparedness Coordinator
Pappy Williams - Billing Specialist Ext. 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carole Greene - Vital Records Clerk ext. 10
Kaya Patterson - Vital Records Clerk ext. 10 email@example.com
Vital Records Services:
- Birth Certificates - $10.00 per certified copy Birth Record Application-Mailed Version.pdf
- Death Certificates - $12.00 per certificate mailed death app.pdf
- Corrections to Birth Certificates - $20.00 includes new birth cert
- Paternity Affidavits - $20.00 includes new birth cert
- Must show ID for all certificate purchases
- Food Establishment Permits
- Food Service Establishment Permits - $70.00 food license 2013.pdf
- Mobile Food Unit Permits
- Temporary Food Service Establishment Permits - $30.00
- Retail Food Establishment - $70.00
- Farmers Market Permits
- Retail Food Establishment Plan Reviews
- Clinic Services
- Seasonal Flu Clinics
- Investigations of health related complaints
Directions to the Health Department
The Health Department is located in the Randolph Center for Family Opportunities building. From US Hwy 27 take Greenville Pike west. Turn left on Hospital Drive and find parking in the lot on your right. Enter the building at the SW corner (by the flag pole) and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Turn left and then right at the next corridor. The Health Department will be on your Left.
Departments we work closely with include: